This easy to follow video will walk you through how to change preferences in QuickBooks Desktop.
Preferences allow you as the user to decide how you want QuickBooks to handle things or set personal or company preferences.
Preferences can be found by going to the top of the main QuickBooks page and select edit and then preferences.
- From the menu, select Edit > Preferences . The Preferences window opens.
- In the left pane, click the category for the settings you need to change.
- Each category includes the following two tabs. Select the appropriate tab. My Preferences . …
- Make changes to preferences as needed.
- When you finish, click OK .
Let us know if you have any questions.
Looking for QuickBooks?