QuickBooks® Mac Plus 2022
$249.95 – $449.95
QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 is a yearly subscription. MSRP is charged every year after the first year. New version available every year. A downloadable link will be sent in 24-48 business hours (does not include Weekends and Holidays). Reach out to us to get the best pricing.
QuickBooks for Mac Plus 2022 – with more ease, more productivity
Syncs the work you do on your work Mac with your home Mac.
Now you can share your QuickBooks file across multiple Macs connected through iCloud. Work on QuickBooks at the office and pick up from where you left off on another Mac.
- No need to close out of QuickBooks when you leave the office
- Alerts you of conflicts if two people try to work on the same QuickBooks file
- iCloud sharing gives you peace of mind that your QuickBooks data file is backed up
Reconcile discrepancy report
Easily identify and reconcile discrepancies between bank statements and QuickBooks records. This new report helps eliminate manually hunting for discrepancies when your balances don’t match.
- Identifies records that may have been deleted, modified or uncleared
- Saves you the time and frustration of investigating discrepancies
- Simply click on transactions from the report to fix issues
Customer and vendor center:
See when invoices, sales receipts and more were sent to customers.
Easily track emails you send from QuickBooks to customers and vendors.
- View purchase orders you’ve emailed via QuickBooks to your vendors
- Simple tab in the Customer and Vendor Centers shows all the emails you’ve sent through QuickBooks along with specific details (e.g. invoice number, amount, etc.)
- Click to QuickZoom right to the transaction
Past due stamp
Let your customers know when an invoice is past due.
- Automatically adds “Past Due” onto overdue invoices
- Works for invoices you email or print
- Easily turn off the “Past Due” notice if you don’t need it
Gain productivity and make better-informed decisions with improved reporting.
- Easier to read with a refreshed, clean design
- Better row alignment and indentation
Top Benefits and Features:
- Automated Reports
- Report filters
- Easily manage inventory items – Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place in the Inventory Center
- Create professional invoices and forms
- Up to 5 users can work in QuickBooks at the same time.
- Flexibility to change billing rates for different services, clients and employees.
- Balance sheet tracking
- Create and email purchase orders
- Batch invoicing
Industry Specific Software
- General Business
- General Contractor
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Professional Services
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 2.4 GHZ processor
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration With Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- BROWSER REQUIREMENT
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.®, used with permission.
Contact an Advisor
If you need specific help, please contact us with your request and we will connect you with one of our Fiscal Foundations advisors. Please allow eight (8) business hours for a response:
New in 2022
The new features for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2022 are:
- Receipt Management
Quickly scan or upload receipts and import data directly from a receipt. Then, create a new transaction from the receipt info, or QuickBooks can match it to an existing transaction.
- Collapse Report Columns & Rows
Take greater control over your reports by collapsing and expanding columns and rows and choosing what info you want to display.
- Automated Statement Reminders
Save time by scheduling your customer statements so they’re ready for review before you send them to your customer.
- Automate Customer Groups
Quickly identify and group your customers with rules based on fields like customer type, status, location and balance. After you’ve set up the rules, the group auto-updates based on the criteria you set. Then you can manage your business based on customers with large open balances, central locations, or even specific notes.
- Export Register to Excel
View your register in an easier format by exporting it to Excel. Then you can flag and make note of important transactions.
- Improved Bank Feeds
Save time when adding your downloaded bank transactions. QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022 includes the Intuit Categorization Services, giving you quick access to auto suggestions.
- Balance Sheet by Class
Improve your reporting by using classes to view and sort transactions that affect your balance sheet.
- Gmail Integration
Set Gmail as your default email client in QuickBooks Mac Plus and securely send your business emails.
- Transactions status stamps
Quickly review the state of saved transactions in QuickBooks Mac Plus. Available stamps include: cleared, paid, pending non-posting, void, closed, past due, and received in full.