Call for price
QuickBooks Enterprise is a subscription-based product. After you review this product information, choose the “Pricing and Order Form” tab below to complete the form and place an order. One of our team members will contact you within 8 business hours (weekends not included).
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
The most flexible QuickBooks that adapts to the way you run your business.
It scales from 1 to 30 users with everything you need to manage your users and data properly.
Its add-on modules cater to your specific workflow needs.
With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 23.0, you can:
- Get room to grow without sacrificing control over user access.
- Keep your growing data history to provide the best possible financial data about your business.
- See your data the way you want with the most customizable reporting tools in QuickBooks.
- Manage your end-to-end workflow inside QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- Access Enterprise any way and anywhere you want, anytime*.
If you are currently using QuickBooks and managing more complexity, you may benefit from the flexibility of Enterprise. Moving up from Pro or Premier is as easy as any other QuickBooks upgrade.
You and your team can transition seamlessly with Enterprise’s familiar QuickBooks look and feel. And if you’re changing from another software, chances are someone in your office already knows QuickBooks.
Tailored for your industry.
With versions dedicated to contractor, manufacturing & wholesale, nonprofit, retail, and professional services, Enterprise is designed specifically for your industry. Industry editions provide specialized features, like customized chart of accounts and critical reports targeted to your type of business. Advanced Inventory helps you make better business decisions.
When your inventory is under control, you can rest easy and focus on the rest of your business. Our Advanced Inventory gives you the broad visibility you need to adapt quickly, reorder, and fulfill all your customers’ needs.
Work from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, everything’s stored in the cloud,8 not locally at your office, so you can manage your business whenever and wherever you want. Your team can all work with the same protected data at the same time on a Mac, PC, or tablet, so everyone gets more done.
Pay employees in a snap.
With QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll,9 you can create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,10 file payroll taxes,11 and generate W-2s — with no monthly fees.12 When tax time comes along, you’ll be way ahead of the game.
With QuickBooks Payments,13 you’ll see money in your pocket more quickly. Enterprise automatically updates and sends payments directly to the bank, so you’ll always know what your bottom line is.
Powerful, customizable reports give you insights into your business.
With Advanced Reporting,14 you can build any report whenever you need it. Easy templates let you create reports specifically for your industry. Automatically fill in your company data and view reports without even having to export into Excel.
Pricing to improve your bottom line.
Advanced Pricing15 lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing, right from within QuickBooks. No more manual updates, so you can easily change your prices to keep that bottom line growing. You just set the price rules and Advanced Pricing will do the calculations.
Streamline jobs by connecting your office and field staff.
Intuit Field Service Management16 connects your office and service technicians so you can schedule more jobs and get paid faster. It tells you who’s doing what and where with real-time updates from the field, job scheduling, and on-the-spot invoicing — so you get paid faster.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise gives you access to consolidated views of your business with Company Snapshot, Payments Snapshot, and Customer Snapshot.
- Company Snapshot. Stay on top of your business from a single screen, with data presented just the way you want it. Choose at-a-glance reports that are most crucial for managing your business. New report options include yearly expense and income comparison, detailed expense and income breakdown, and a top customer list.
- Payments Snapshot. Visualize your business revenue with Payments Snapshot. View invoice payment status, recent transactions, receivables reports, and payment reminders all in one place.
- Customer Snapshot. Prioritize customers with ease with the Customer Snapshot. Customer Snapshot gives you a consolidated view, so you can assess at a glance your customer’s purchase history, average days to pay, and outstanding balance and make timely decisions on customer requests. You can also identify your top customers by revenue and payment consistency, and prioritize them accordingly.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise System Requirements
Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
Windows Server 2008 (SP2, or R2 SP1), 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
2.4 GHz processor
4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
Product registration required
Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with Other Software
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0.
Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 or 64 bit))
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Included in Platinum
Platinum includes Advanced Inventory
Mobile Inventory Barcode Scanning https://youtu.be/s20ksYKCUD4
Multi-Location Inventory Accurately track the quantity and value of inventory in multiple locations right within QuickBooks using QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory. Know the value and quantity of inventory in multiple locations. For each location, you can see how many items are on hand, on sales order, on purchase order, and your reorder point… and QuickBooks will automatically calculate which items you need to restock. Transfer inventory from one location to another. If one location is running low on inventory, you can transfer stock from another warehouse to meet demand without delay. Flexibility to set up various types of locations. In addition to tracking inventory in multiple warehouses, you can track it in different staging areas within a single warehouse, on service trucks, and on consignment. You can even track imported goods ‘on the water.’
Serial Number or Lot Tracking Conveniently track serial numbers and lot numbers right inside QuickBooks.
- Enter serial numbers and lots at the time of purchase, transfer, or sale— this means no extra data entry is required for reliable tracking.
- You can track defective lots through assemblies and subassemblies, in stock on shelves, and customer purchases with new reports.
Notes: Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You’ll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. Platinum includes Advanced Pricing
Enterprise Diamond includes up to 40 users to maintain control and get more done while protecting your sensitive information. It includes: TSheets Elite – $5 per employee.
- Manage your team by assigning job and projects.
- Integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks for accurate time tracking.
Assisted Payroll – $4 per employee
- Pay by printed check or direct deposit
- Federal and state tax forms included
- Pay 1099 contractors
- E-file W-2s at year end
- Track income and expenses
- Run reports
- Manage job costing
- Advanced Inventory* management
- Manage bills and accounts payable
- Industry-specific features
- Work anytime, anywhere, on any device*
- QuickBooks Priority Circle*
- Up to 40 users* NEW
- Assisted Payroll* NEW
- TSheets Elite* NEW
Pricing and Order Form