From Linda RE: Courses
INTRODUCTION – Who we are and why we’ve developed this curriculum; the outcomes you can expect
- Owning Your Own Business Can Change Your Life
- Starting with the Big Picture
- Developing Your Business Model
- Checking Out the Market – Who are the customers and what are they buying now?
- Evaluating Competitors’ Products and Services
- Designing Your Products and Services to Meet Customers’ Desired Outcomes and Features
- Developing a Marketing Plan & Sales Projections
- Selecting the Team to Help Start Your Business
- Identifying the Resources You’ll Need
- Selecting a Business Entity
- Cash Flow Projection – How much cash will you need and when will you have it?
- Writing Your Business Plan
- Understanding Financial Management – The #1 Secret to Your Success!
- Mastering the Basics of Small Business Accounting
- Setting Up an Easy-to-Use Bookkeeping System
- Entering Your First Financial Transactions
- Tracking Sales Transactions
- Managing Accounts Receivables
- Checks and Cash Cards
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Employees and Payroll
- Managing Inventory
- Manufacturing – Creating Finished Products from Raw Materials or Components
- Job Costing in the Construction Industry
- Special Nonprofit Accounting Needs – Tracking for Grants & Programs
- How Financial Reports Guide Effective Management Decisions
- CPA-Ready Books at Year-End
Each course will include:
- Interactive video content so they can move through course at own speed and keeps viewer engaged
- Downloadable worksheets
- Links to apps, demos, articles, etc.
- Links to Fiscal website to order products
- Links to purchase services (How Can We Help You? Page to include File setup/with Go To Meeting conversation; Support Hours prepaid in blocks of time, CPA Ready Books Review, etc)
- Ability to email questions/comments
- Registration form with all contact info: Name, Company, Position, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone, Course Options Desired, Brief Questionnaire about their knowledge and experience with business/accounting
- Some form of design your own curriculum: basic module set plus optional modules
- Agreement for copyright right protection, not sharing program with anyone else (no access unless registered user), not selling their data, confidentiality, etc.
- Accommodate an Affiliate Program, so we can generate a report as to which clients come from which affiliate and pay affiliate commissions.
- Sign up for webinars page – will have variety of topics for webinars – some live, some prerecorded – some free; some may have a charge or access charge
- Affiliate link to reports that show their sales and commissions
- Internet Marketing Program - Sales pages leading up to purchase