Fiscal Foundations offers a complete menu of on-site services. Many companies and nonprofits don’t want their information taken off-site, so we are happy to come to you. It’s like having a top-notch bookkeeper and small business consutlant on call and in your office- only when you need her/him, and at a fraction of the cost. The majority of our clients do not need full time bookkeeper or controller on staff, but they need someone who has the expertise and experience to not only provide them with accurate data, but to also explain what that data means for your company or organization.
We work on your system, in your office or home office on the days/times that work best for you. We don’t even charge extra for on-site work if you are within our standard coverage area. With no transfer of data needed, this is certainly the easiest option for most of our clients.
We are very flexible. If you need more of our time, we can always accomodate you. If you need less, that’s fine, too! You pay for only the time you really need and pay only for the number of hours it takes for us to do your work. We are just a phone call away when you need help.
We can function as a bookkeeper, controller, consultant, trainer or even part-time CFO.
Here are some of the tasks we commonly perform for clients…
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- QuickBooks software installation and customization – Get started off on the right foot!
- One-on-one training – Without a doubt, the easiest way to learn QuickBooks®.
- Complete payroll services including payroll, tax deposits, quarterly and annual reports and forms.
- QuickBooks file clean up – Our consultants are experts at untangling messy files.
- QuickBooks file catch up – Don’t worry if you have fallen behind. We can help get you back on track fast.
- Key internal financial report design, production and review
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Large data entry projects
- Periodic reviews to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Special analysis projects
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Create filing systems to keep you organized
- Job costing for the construction industry and others
- Accounting software conversion projects
- CFO/Controller services
- Nonprofit fund management
- Attend executive or board meetings to review financials