Fiscal Foundations is proud to teach QuickBooks classes for the Science Museum of Minnesota at their Computer Education Center. QuickBooks® is offered in a 4-part series (each 1/2 day), offering a comprehensive and easy-to-understand learning experience. The class sizes are small, to ensure that you get the individual attention that you need. All class proceeds go to supporting children’s programs, new exhibits and other educational opportunities. Visit http://comped.smm.org/ to sign up.
Part 1 – , $139.00
Prerequisites: Macintosh or Windows Introduction or equivalent experience.
• Creating a new company file
• Setting up key lists: customers and vendors
• Writing and printing checks
• Making deposits and reconciling accounts
• Entering employee records for payroll
Part 2 – Intermediate, $139.00
Prerequisites: QuickBooks Part 1 or equivalent experience.
• Entering and paying bills
• Setting up 1099 vendors
• Entering timesheets
• Creating customer estimates and invoices
• Receiving and depositing payments
Part 3 – Advanced, $139.00
Prerequisites: QuickBooks Parts 1 and 2 or equivalent experience.
• Preparing for payroll processing
• Creating paychecks
• Paying sales taxes
• Year end activities – W-2 and 1099
• Preparing reports for your accountant
Part 4 – Advanced Payroll, $139.00
Prerequisites: QuickBooks Parts 1, 2, and 3 or equivalent experience.
• Elements of payroll
• Options for processing payroll
• Advanced payroll settings
• Payroll tax deposits
• Using payroll reports
To sign up for any of these classes, go to: http://comped.smm.org/.
If you have any questions specifically about this course, please contact: Linda Logan at 612-387-8619. General inquiries: 651-324-2273.