We offer both small group and large group QuickBooks training in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We can use a standard workshop or customize something specific for your group, business, organization or association. We understand that most people find bookkeeping to be a rather boring topic, so we do everything possible to make the content and workshop as interesting, thought provoking and fun as possible.
Our training staff is highly experienced. We are proud to provide QuickBooks trainers for a number of organizations, including several SCORE chapters, The Science Museum of Minnesota, Women Venture and The U of M Urban Outreach center- to name a few. We’re been hired many times to provide customized programs for various Chambers of Commerce, associations, groups and non-profit organizations.
Why should you provide a workshop to members of your Chamber or Association?
- It’s a useful added value or membership perk
- It helps members who might not be focused on bookkeeping and QuickBooks to start seeing the importance and take action
- This knowledge contributes to the success of your members
- Your members want it (expect high attendance)
- It is the one topic most business owners and non profit directors struggle with the most
- Low cost, high value
- Under the right circumstances, we’ll offer significantly discounted rates for doing customized workshops for groups where there is good client potential
If you know of an organization who might be interested in hosting a QuickBooks training for their group, please contact Jennifer at 651-324-2273 or email us at email@example.com.